Tuesday, March 06, 2007


Recovery Sounds - New Track

I spent Saturday afternoon with DJ Recovery Sounds from ADHD Sessions. He kindly invited me over to his apartment and we hung out with a few beers in his studio chatting and pulling together a new track. I also got to hear him arrange his next few gigs and find out what a smooth talking dude he really was.

This was a very cool experience for me (it's been a while since it's been my first time doing anything!) and very interesting to see how far the computer has brought making music: the software is just incredible, with just a small synth (maybe an octave long) and plenty of mouse action chords can be created, distortion added, filters places over filters. Anyway, check out the track it's fairly minimal but gets chunky later. Watch this space is all I can say.

The track is called License Key and you can listen to it here.

No comments: